1. The data contained in this website shall not be considered as an offer to sell, an invitation to order, or any investment proposal made to visitors.
2. We (and our affiliates) have absolute ownership of the trademarks and logos displayed on the website. These trademarks and Emblems shall not be used by any person without the prior written consent of the company.
3. The materials displayed on this website are protected by applicable copyright laws. Our company reserves the copyright of all content contained in this website. Without the prior written consent of the Secretary, no part of the information may be modified, reproduced, transmitted or used for commercial or public purposes in any form.
4. Visitors are at their own risk of using hyperlinks to other websites or other data sources. We do not guarantee the accuracy or applicability of the data and content provided by the website connected with this website, nor the safety of the information provided by the visitors to the third party.
5. Visitors should note that any stock price and other transaction data displayed on this website are not updated in real time. We are not liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions caused by the relevant information (including tort liability, contractual liability and other liabilities).
6. FLEXPRO(Guangzhou) Sports Technology Co., Ltd. and its subsidiary will try their best to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data provided, but will not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the relevant data, and will not bear any legal liability (including tort liability, contractual liability and other liabilities) for any loss caused by data error, inaccuracy or incompleteness. By using this website, visitors agree to the disclaimer and policy contained in this website from time to time.
7. Any disclosure of personal information made in accordance with laws and regulations or mandatory regulations of the government.
8. Any disclosure of personal information caused by you informing others of your user password or sharing your registered account with others.
9. Any personal information leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure affecting the normal operation of the network, such as hacker attack, computer virus invasion or attack, temporary shutdown caused by government control, etc.